Governor Quinn Acts on Arbitrator Appointments
Governor Quinn has reappointed nine of the 11 arbitrators whose terms expired on July 1, 2012.
Arbitrator / Zone:
1. George Andros Geneva, Joliet, Ottawa
2. Gerald Granada Collinsville, Herrin, Mt Vernon
3. Douglas Holland Rockford, Waukegan, Woodstock
4. Nancy Lindsay Quincy, Springfield, Urbana
5. Stephen Mathis Bloomington, Kewanee, Peoria
6. Neva Neal On medical leave
7. Peter O’Malley Chicago, Wheaton
8. Maureen Pulia Bloomington, Kewanee, Peoria
9. Brandon Zanotti Chicago
Arbitrator Peter Akemann of Zone 2 (Quincy, Springfield, Urbana) and Jacqueline Kinnaman of Zone 6 (Chicago and Wheaton) were not reappointed. Other arbitrators will cover their hearing sites.